The favourite boot for your favourite adventures
Most hikes don’t need a big, heavy, technical hiking boot.
And most hiking boots don’t let your foot bend, move, flex and feel the world… until the DayLite Hiker
Perfect for day hikes and casual wear, the DayLite Hiker is built with our foot-first design and natural movement philosophy.
- Natural FIT – Wide, anatomically correct toe boxes let your toes spread and relax, plus a non-elevated, “zero-drop” heel for proper posture.
- Natural MOTION – Your feet are supposed to bend and flex and move. The DayLite Hiker is super flexible to let them do that. The low-to-the-ground design is perfect for balance and agility.
- Natural FEEL – Your feet are supposed to FEEL the world. Our patented FeelTrue® soles give you just-right protection while also giving you the ground feedback that your brain and body want.
- Light Weight – You don’t want your footwear to weigh you down
- 5,000 mile sole warranty
More reasons you’ll love the DayLite Hiker
- Great protection with a ballistic mesh upper and Tough Tech toe bumper
- LIGHT — Only 10.2 ounces (each) for a Men’s Size 9
- Huarache-inspired heel strap to hold your foot securely
- Adjustable instep straps for perfect tension
- Dual-chevron tread for great grip
- Thin and flexible 6mm FeelTrue® sole
- Removable sockliner (insole) if you want a “more barefoot” feeling
- Vegan-friendly materials
We recommend ordering a half-size larger than your usual size.
5 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Purchased a pair of Daylite Hiker EV boots around 4 weeks ago. They have proven to be a reliable pair of boots. I normally wear Vibram Five Fingers, but needed something to keep my feet dry in lite rain and these do the job. I have a wider forefoot and there is plenty of room in this section of the boot. Recommended.
Shoe is quite good and similar to the prio which is why I got a pair of these. However, the shoe is smaller and feels tighter in comparison. Grass seeds are an issue getting stuck in the mesh and penetrating into my feet. Ground feel is great, just wish I got a pair one size up. Also wish that grass seeds were thought about for a hiking boot.
Finally got to hit a decent trail with these boots and I love them. I own the men's prios which are great for everyday wear and road running but lack a bit of traction in the bush, so these I found to be very breathable, flexible, lightweight and have plenty of traction. Look forward to many more adventures.
Working as a veterinary nurse, I am regularly on my feet for extended periods. Frequently this means standing on a single position and not being able to move, having a comfortable shoe is essential to maintaining my composure. The daylite hiker is the perfect shoe for me, light, flexible and allowing my feet to breath. I have two pairs that I swap over each day, so they get a chance to air out from the 16 hours days that we deliver. A fantastic shoe, comfortable and definitely on my repurchase list.
Xero shoes have changed my whole family's life. You could call us the Xero family. We all love feeling like we are wearing no shoes at all!!!