The favourite boot for your favourite adventures
Most hikes don’t need a big, heavy, technical hiking boot.
And most hiking boots don’t let your foot bend, move, flex and feel the world… until the DayLite Hiker
Perfect for day hikes and casual wear, the DayLite Hiker is built with our foot-first design and natural movement philosophy.
- Natural FIT – Wide, anatomically correct toe boxes let your toes spread and relax, plus a non-elevated, “zero-drop” heel for proper posture.
- Natural MOTION – Your feet are supposed to bend and flex and move. The DayLite Hiker is super flexible to let them do that. The low-to-the-ground design is perfect for balance and agility.
- Natural FEEL – Your feet are supposed to FEEL the world. Our patented FeelTrue® soles give you just-right protection while also giving you the ground feedback that your brain and body want.
- Light Weight – You don’t want your footwear to weigh you down
- 5,000 mile sole warranty
More reasons you’ll love the DayLite Hiker
- Great protection with a ballistic mesh upper and Tough Tech toe bumper
- LIGHT — Only 10.2 ounces (each) for a Men’s Size 9
- Huarache-inspired heel strap to hold your foot securely
- Adjustable instep straps for perfect tension
- Dual-chevron tread for great grip
- Thin and flexible 6mm FeelTrue® sole
- Removable sockliner (insole) if you want a “more barefoot” feeling
- Vegan-friendly materials
We recommend ordering a half-size larger than your usual size.
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Super lightweight and feel great from the first wear.
Thanks for the tip to go up in size when ordering.
If I'd followed the extra sizing advice I'd love this shoe even more than I do, but it works, I think
A good lightweight show with some grip on the sole which was exactly what I was looking for and being on sale was a bonus. I usually take a EU40 but after previous experience with Xeros decided to size up to a 41. A couple of hours into a simple hike and my toes were really giving me grief from me scrunching them up to avoid continued pushing into the front of the toebox. Today I took the innersoles out to see if that would be better and it did improve them but still after 4 hours I couldn't wait to get them off my feet and give my toes a bit of a stretch.
I love to share my excitement about and appreciation for this shoe. I bought it just ahead of a 5-day tramp. No time to really walk in them before the hike. So I noticed some anxiety and brought some other barefoot shoes (more suitable for summer) with me... just in case.
Well, turned out, I didn't need the back-up. I walked 60k's with a heavy backpack and was blown away by the comfort, warmth, dryness (it's winter in New Zealand). But the most exciting part is that I did not have any blisters... at all! That is so rare for me; I'm really prone to them. So yes, highly recommended. In fact, we've bought another pair for my daughter now :-)