The favourite boot for your favourite adventures
Most hikes don’t need a big, heavy, technical hiking boot.
And most hiking boots don’t let your foot bend, move, flex and feel the world… until the DayLite Hiker
Perfect for day hikes and casual wear, the DayLite Hiker is built with our foot-first design and natural movement philosophy.
- Natural FIT – Wide, anatomically correct toe boxes let your toes spread and relax, plus a non-elevated, “zero-drop” heel for proper posture.
- Natural MOTION – Your feet are supposed to bend and flex and move. The DayLite Hiker is super flexible to let them do that. The low-to-the-ground design is perfect for balance and agility.
- Natural FEEL – Your feet are supposed to FEEL the world. Our patented FeelTrue® soles give you just-right protection while also giving you the ground feedback that your brain and body want.
- Light Weight – You don’t want your footwear to weigh you down
- 5,000 mile sole warranty
More reasons you’ll love the DayLite Hiker
- Great protection with a ballistic mesh upper and Tough Tech toe bumper
- LIGHT — Only 10.2 ounces (each) for a Men’s Size 9
- Huarache-inspired heel strap to hold your foot securely
- Adjustable instep straps for perfect tension
- Dual-chevron tread for great grip
- Thin and flexible 6mm FeelTrue® sole
- Removable sockliner (insole) if you want a “more barefoot” feeling
- Vegan-friendly materials
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This is a really comfortable shoe. It's great for hiking and wearing around the house. I haven't found it very good as a everyday shoe since it has no real heal support which makes it rather uncomfortable for walking on footpaths. Walking on grass / carpet - anything soft - is great. I don't count this as a negative for this shoe - it's a hiking shoe after all and as a hiking shoe it is great. Just not a very good everyday shoe (and it's not sold as one).
From the first day I put these boots on they were comforatble and supportive. The toe box is wide and doesn't scrunch your toes yet the boot fits snugly at the ankle.
These shoes are not entirely flat. There is a slight curve and toe lift. The foot is forced to conform to the shape of the sole rather than the other way around just a little. But this is noticeable if you are used to flat shoes. The groundfeel is very good and they are lovely to wear while driving. There is plenty of toe space. There is a problem with how well they breathe. The sock gets slightly damp as the fabric does not breathe well enough. Then in cold weather this means the foot then gets cold and slightly uncomfortable. I have leathers hiking boots that breathe better. I brought these to wear as winter as I did not want to get my leather Softstars wet. However the breathability issue means they are not really fit for this purpose. Plus the toe lift means they are less comfortable than Softstars. Unfortunately by the time I discover this it is too late as shoes have been worn outside and cannot be returned. In the end I will just have to accept getting my Softstars wet.