Stylish, casual comfort with a barely-there feel
After you slip on the Pacifica, you may have to remind yourself that you’re even wearing a shoe.
Between the supple wool-blend upper, silky-smooth moisture-wicking lining, and lightweight (men’s 6 is just 7.0 ounces each), your Pacifica just fades into the background. And with our exclusive, patented FeelTrue® sole, it’s ready for action when you need it to be.
Of course, other people won’t forget you’re wearing the Pacifica. The design is subtle enough for business but eye-catching enough for conversations that start with, “Oh, where did you get those?”
Why you’ll love your Pacifica:
- Natural FIT — A wide toe box lets your toes spread and relax. Plus the “XERO-drop” sole (non-elevated heel and low-to-the-ground) allows for proper posture, balance and agility
- Natural MOTION — The Pacifica is flexible enough to let your feet bend, move, and flex the way, well, that feet are supposed to. Plus, they’re so lightweight, you’ll barely know you have them on. A women’s 7 is only 7.0 ounces each
- Natural FEEL — The Pacifica uses our 5.5mm FeelTrue® for protection that lets your feet safely Feel The World®
- Wool-blend upper holds its shape nicely and keeps you warm
- Barefoot friendly — the super-smooth, moisture-wicking lining lets you wear the Pacifica with or without socks, and the removable 2mm insole lets you have more barefoot feeling
- Huarache sandal inspired design — The heel strap is not only eye-catching but functional
- 5,000-mile sole warranty — like ALL our FeelTrue® soles, the Pacifica has our 5,000-mile sole warranty
Note: Women who have particularly wide feet may want to consider the “men’s” Pacifica.
6 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I've bought 5 pairs of Xero. These are the MOST COMFORTABLE shoes I've ever worn! The Leather Alistairs look the best for business but I'm thinking of wearing and traveling with these instead even when I do training/speaking engagements. Highly recommended.
These shoes are some of the most comfortable shoes I've worn. However I hope they last long. Wool shoes don't seem too durable. They are holding up currently but I hope they continue to hold up in the future. Maybe implement some more durability in them for the next iteration
First Xero shoes I have bought. I have MS and am in a wheelchair most of the time. When I am able to walk my feet cause me absolute agony. I haven't been able to wear normal shoes for a few months now, because they completely stop me from weight-bearing or walking. Bought these shoes hoping it would be at least something I could wear inside the house. No exaggeration here - as soon as I put them on it was instant relief. Warm, comfortable and perfect fit! Yesterday for the first time in a long time I was able to be on my feet most of the day (with aid of crutches) without ending up in agony. Able to walk around outside, and get in to the garden. Only one issue - these shoes have felt like uppers. Brilliant for around the house and good weather outdoor use, but wouldn't want to get them wet. I will definitely be ordering another pair - something for all weather use this time.
working from home, I bought these shoes because they're warm and as comfortable as a pair of slippers but still have the soul on them for when I want to run down to the shops I've found my new favourite shoes!
Even if these resemble grandpa simpsons retirement slippers, they are actually very comfy, right out of the box. Their grey shade in wool is pliable with that open toe box feeling "Xero shoes" share in common. Extremely light like an urban slipper, their zero drop maintains neutral stride gait over smooth soles. A reliably soft, light, humble looking, slipper feeling, retirement shoe. Fits true to size.
These shoes were exactly what I was looking for. They are comfortable, soft and a great fit